Leaves are changing colors, the temperature dips down to brisk weather, and the swimming pool may be closed for the season. But, did you know you can enjoy a swim spa all year round? Just like a portable hot tub, swim spas emit heated spa water for therapy and swim resistance. The warmth of the spa water is perfect to enjoy during the cooler Fall months.
Swim spas are perfect any time of year, turn down the heat in summer and turn up the heat in winter – and find a happy medium in between. Cal Spas Swim Spas come in an array of sizes to appeal to any family size. Use a Cal Spas Swim-Pro Swim & Fitness Spa for health optimization and leisure.
Each Cal Spas Swim Spa is equipped with 1, 2, or 3 river jets for treadmill swimming, and a dedicated set of hydrotherapy jets to relax sore muscles before or after a workout. If you want to enjoy a simple dip in your swim spa, turn of the river jets and turn on the hydrostreamers for a fun get together inside the spa with the entire family. Optional sound systems are available to create an entertainment destination in your very own backyard.
Find more information about the Cal Spas Swim-Pro Swim & Fitness Spas at www.calspas.com
Now that Summer has come to an end and the kids are back in school, you will spend more time at home and in your Cal Spas hot tub. The cooler weather during the Fall makes soaking in a warm Cal Spas hot tub that much more enjoyable this season. However, there are a few things to consider before heating things up in your Cal Spas:
Getting Ready for More Soaks in your Cal Spas:
- Ensure your spa cover is in good condition to not only keep your spa water clean and ready to enjoy, but to ensure energy efficiency in between use. If your spa cover is deteriorated you can find a diligent spa cover here.
- Another way to ensure clean spa water is by replacing or cleaning off spa filters before the beginning of any season.
- If you reside in areas of the country that experience severe winter weather, you may want to prepare to drain your hot tub. Draining your spa will prevent any water from freezing inside the pipes which can expand and ruin the internal system of your spa.
The Benefits of Hot Tub Soaks This Autumn:
- Choosing to relax in a warm spa before bed time can improve sleep quality at night. The heat will soothe tense muscles, improve blood circulation and relax your mind, body and soul.
- Colder weather means tighter muscles and joints – reduce pain and potential serious injury with a soak before and after a workout.
- Improve your attitude – with the holidays approaching and the busy schedule that comes with Fall, it can be easy to get stressed – take 10 minutes a day to enjoy your spa.
The first day of Fall is September 22 – but don’t too wait long to ensure your Cal Spas hot tub is ready for the season.
For more information about Cal Spas, please visit www.calspas.com.
Cal Spas proudly introduces the newest addition to the Swim Pro™ Swim & Fitness Spa line, the Commander™ F-1676.
The Commander™ F-1676 is Cal Spas flagship Swim Spa! The power 4 swim jets work in conjunction to deliver a sturdy current for swimmers looking a great aquatic workout to burn calories and increase muscle mass. Over 11-feet of unrestricted fitness area allows for intense treadmill swimming session which keeps the swimmer in place. The swim area doubles as a “party zone” for a group of up to 12 friends.
Cal Spas Exclusive Vertical Hydrossage™ with 50 Hydro-Pro™ Rain Jets provides a gentle hydro-massage for a soothing sensation and immersive experience. The Vertical Hydrossage™ is conveniently located to the side of the swim area and helps improve blood circulation to soothe sore muscles after an intense swim.
The optional Cal Flex™ Equipment transforms any Cal Spas Swim Pro™ Swim & Fitness Spa into the ultimate fitness training machine.
For more information about the new Commander F-1676, please contact your local Certified Cal Spas Dealer. www.CalSpas.com
The weekend is upon us make sure to spend some quality time with friends and family. Shut off all electronics and enjoy each other’s company – all while in your Cal Spas hot tub. Labor Day Weekend is known as the unofficial send off to Summer, before the kids go back to school and routines go back to normal.
Enjoy one last backyard gathering – fire up your Cal Flame BBQ, heat up the Cal Spas hot tub, and relax…
Find more information about Cal Spas here. Find more information about Cal Flame here.