When life gives your rain, hop in your Cal Spas hot tub! We all know that after owning a hot tub you develop a new hydrotherapy regimen and we do not want the weather to stop your daily routine! Whether it rains or snows you deserve to relieve any type of stress you may have.
FEELING OF BEING ALIVE…
Just imagine immersing yourself in warm water as the cool air and water droplets brush against your face. That feeling is the extraordinary feeling of being alive and in nature and comfortable in your own skin.
To keep warm, bring a nice hot tea or hot chocolate in a tumbler. When soaking in a hot tub, your body will flush any toxins you have out through your pores. After your session, when you go inside we recommend you make a nice hydrating drink after you soak in the rain. This will help keep you feeling good and healthy.
If you are going to pull a stunt such as soaking in a hot tub in the rain make sure you are fully prepared. In a plastic case keep slip resistant shoes, a cozy warm robe and towel inside along with anything else you need. This way, you are fully prepared to comfortably exit the hot tub and go back inside.
DO NOT GO IN WATER DURING THUNDER AND LIGHTNING…
Please remember, if thunder and lightning are happening, then it is not safe to be in the hot tub in the rain. Safety first is key to any mission.
FOREVER AND ALWAYS…
We truly hope you enjoy your Cal Spas hot tub whether is rain or shines.
Cal Spas is extending the social media contest to win a Veranda-418B and making it more simple to enter!
Only enter on Facebook to be counted in the contest!
Members that previously entered our Valentines Day Contest is still valid for entry, and we do not require you to re-enter if you already did so.
Enter the contest before May 28, 2018. Yes, that is Memorial Day!
HOW TO ENTER:
Like and follow our new Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/officialCalSpas)
LINKS TO PAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Be at least18 years of age and be a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter user
- Employees of Cal Spas and CalSpas.com, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, dealers, service centers, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
- CONTEST PERIOD. Cal Spas “Social Media Contest Extended” will not be accepting entries online after May 28th, 2018. Winner will be announced by June 30th. The winner will have 30 days, until July 30th, to claim the prize.
- HOW DO I ENTER? One winner, one prize may enter Facebook. Follow Cal Spas on our NEW facebook page (www.facebook.com/OfficialCalSpas) and like us!
- WHAT CAN I WIN? Veranda-418B. Prize does not include Freight, Taxes, Setup, Installation or any other incurred costs from purchasing or owning a spa. Cabinet colors are chosen by Cal Spas at our discretion. Spa cannot be exchanged for any reason, for any other product, or for cash value. Ownership is given to winner only and cannot be transferred to a third party. Name and address much match winning entry and must be confirmed after close of contest. Prize must be claimed no later than 30 days after close of contest, on April 30th, 2018.
- CONDUCT. By entering this Contest, each Entrant 18 years of age and older agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity; and/or delivery/miss-delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Contest Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, downloading materials from Sponsor’s Web site or emailing entries. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.8. CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize winners’ name, state of residence and Entry Piece, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on the Cal Spas Blog Page and the Cal Spa’s page on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, at Sponsor’s discretion.
- SPONSOR. Cal Spas/CalSpas.com, 1462 East Ninth Street • Pomona • California • 91766, sponsors this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
Facebook © 2018 · English (US)
In reality, the Swim-Pro™ Swim & Fitness Spa from Cal Spas is HUGE. Good news, ANYBODY can use the Swim-Pro™ Swim & Fitness Spa. From beginner level to advanced, experience the full body work out.
Fully adjust your speed and water temperature to reach your full work out potential. With this piece of high technology equipment, a healthier lifestyle is inevitable.
Another alternative to swimming is running and jogging in your Swim-Pro™ Swim & Fitness Spa. Additionally, you can choose to work out equipment that allows you to do rowing and bicep building exercises.
When your work out session is complete, each swim spa comes with a recovery seat. This seat is most important after your swim session; jets are placed to target the muscles you worked out. To learn more go to our website and invest in your own aquatic exercise regimen today!
Everything you need just got that much closer to your fingertips. From the product guide to the dealer connection, we just made life that much easier. Easily navigate your way through any question you have or resource that you may need.
Compatible with iOS 8.0 or later. iPhone, iPad
HOME TAB: When the home tab is selected, you are able to access all of our entities such as Cal Spas, Cal Flame, Dealer Connection, Quick Spa Parts, and Quick BBQ Parts. You can also find a video on how we build our spas. Furthermore, you can access each website via the app.
DEALER LOGIN TAB: This is going to be the handiest tool for you. When you log in to the dealer connection you can access a variety of resources. In the dealer connection you can get:
- Sales tools
- Enhancement overview
- High-Resolution videos and photos
- Specials & Bulletins
- Online Ordering
- Order Tracking
- Monthly Newsletter
- CalCare 360
- Warranty Claims workbench
- Service Tools
- Accounting and Activity Reports
SPAS TAB: Need a handy resource for any question you may have about our products? Our product guide can give you a brief description of each Hot Tub we carry. Take a quick look at the features and dimensions so you can guarantee the right answer to each question your consumer may have.
ABOUT TAB: Call us, email us, visit us, and find us on the map! This is a direct way for you to find our contact information just in case we missed something here.
Use the App To:
Find information on:
- Updated Product Information
- Access Dealer Log In
- Order Online
- Look at your account
- Register your Spa
- Easily access our websites
- Connect with Sales People
- Contact us
- Access to our Websites
- Access to Dealer Connection with Resources
- Information on our Spa’s
- How We Manufacture Our Products
- Leave a Review for Consumer Affairs
- Register Your Spa