Cal Spas hot tubs are the only hot tubs in the industry with the EIS Seal of Approval.
There are three key components to a Green, Eco-friendly spa:
Cal Spas hot tubs use smart technology to run efficiently and use less energy!
- The Green Pack 40/50™ lowers operating costs by using smart technology to lower heating consumption when booster pumps are operational. This allows operation of two pumps and a heater within standard 40 amp service.
- A SwitchlessPro™ motor delivers just the right amount of continuous power every time without the risk of costly power surges.
- The efficient 24-7 AquaClear™ Filtration Solution™ circulates water through the filter and heater at 50 gallons per minute while using only 0.7 amp of power.
- The programmable Adjustable Therapy Systems (Therapy Seats) feature a dedicated pump. Run it with the rest of the hot tub or alone to save energy and to reduce operating costs.
Insulation keeps hot water in and cold weather out to reduce power needs!
- Thermo-Guard™ Full Foam Insulation keeps the heat in and the cold out.
- Thermo-Layer™ Cabinet Blanket Insulation provides an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Top off your hot tub with the Hydro-Armor™ Tapered Spa Cover that provides the final layer of insulation and protection.
Reduce chemical usage and keep water crystal clean at all times!
- The Bio-Clean™ Antimicrobial Filter keeps the hot tub sanitized while minimizing chemical usage.
- The Pure Silk™ Ozonator kills bacteria though exposure to the ozone while minimizing chemical usage.
- The available Pure XL™ System treats water with UV light and kills bacteria without off-gassing, while maintaining smooth, fresh spa water.
- The exclusive Cal-Clarity™ II Bromine Generator provides an endless supply of bromine for clean, silky water every time. This system uses a reduced number of chemicals and provides increased savings and spa life. It also features a dedicated digital topside display that monitors the salt levels of your spa at all times.
To learn more about Cal Spas hot tubs, please visit: www.calspas.com