Are you and your gal pals looking for a great way to bond over a night of popcorn, movies, and drama?
Take those covers off your tubs, ladies!
Hot tubbing is a great way to bond with your favorite female friends. It’s time to throw a hot tub party for a girls night in!
Having a hot tub party creates an intimate environment that both relaxes and refreshes. Think spa night at home. Think juicy gossip.
Hot tubs also provide you and your friends the chance to compare swimsuits, flaunt your dieting progress, and also relax your muscles before sleep.
If you have a that can be seen from the hot tub, it’s worth putting on a couple of your favorite chick flicks on your girl’s night in. How about The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Ya-Ya Sisterhood or Steel Magnolias? Don’t want to watch a film? How about playing cards. Hint: Waterproof playing cards are perfect for hot tub parties.
How to be the perfect hostess: The 5 senses are key for your girls’ night in the hot tub party
1. Sense of Touch. Be sure your Cal Spas hot tub is the perfect temperature 102-104 is right for most people. Too hot and a 20 minute dip will zap your energy and your guests’. Too cold and a soak won’t feel relaxing. Leave the cover on until your guests arrive so the water will be that perfect temperature.
2. Sense of Smell. Be sure your hot tub water is clean and odorless to start with. The only scent your guests should encounter is an aromatherapy blend Select one that goes with the theme of your party.
3. Sense of Sight. Your hot tub lighting is designed to “set a mood”. Have the lights on when your guests arrive so that when you lift the cover your hot tub will look super inviting.
4. Sense of Sound. The sound of moving water is always soothing when coming from a hot tub fountain. Add music from your ipod for the evening.
5. Sense of Taste. Let your creativity run wild. Try chocolate covered strawberries and bananas. Finger foods are a must for hot tub snacking. Save any fork or spoon foods and alcohol for after soaking. Serve chilled San Pellegrino with a twist in the tub. And, use plastic glasses & plates, please, to avoid broken glass.