Our goal is not for you to stop counting sheep, but if the shoe fits, let’s count it in. Cal Spas takes pride in giving you the best hydrotherapy experience possible. One of the perks of hydrotherapy is the way you feel when you go to bed and most importantly when you wake up.
1. Relieve Fatigue The moment you wake up in the morning after being in the hot tub the previous night, your first thoughts will be, “wow I feel great!” All it takes is 10-15 min in a Cal Spa Hot Tub before you go to bed to wake up feeling well rested and energized for the day.
2. Massage your Muscles After a long stressful day; most people feel really tense when they go home and need to find a remedy to distress themselves… That’s where hydrotherapy comes into play. I guarantee that after a night-time session in a Cal Spa hot tub when coming home from a long day, you will feel a tremendous difference, in how you feel and what you can do.
3. Mentally Relax Some nights are long, some are sleepless, and some you wake up feeling like you never even slept. Well, we can change that. Taking a nighttime soak session will change all of that. Sit back and close your eyes, take a deep breath and dive in as the jets move the water around you. When you gaze at nature all around you and breathe in the fresh air while immersing yourself in a tub full of luxury, you are feeding your soul.
4. Get rid of Anxiety Anxiety comes and goes, and for some, it is always there. If you know what anxiety is, then you know that relief is not an easy solution. On the other hand, if you own a Cal Spas Hot Tub, relief comes easier than you may think. Escape your fears and troubles in a warm spa that hugs you with a blanket of jets.
5. Improve Well Being Ten minutes of immersion in whirlpools produced increases in pulse and finger temperature with increased feelings of well-being and decreased state anxiety. When it comes to your well-being, we are talking about the overall happiness in your life. When you can meet the goal to relieve stress, you feel good, feel awake and ready to conquer than Cal Spas can also sleep at night! Because we know we are giving you the best hydrotherapy session in the industry.
 Robiner WN. Psychological and physical reactions to whirlpool baths. J Behav Med. 1990;13:157–73. [PubMed]
You may have to try this for yourself to believe it.